Your Barbie makeover® include:
• Breast augmentation
• Breast lift
• Breast reduction
• Vaser liposuction
• Conventional liposuction
What is Barbie Makeover®?
Barbie Makeover® is our iconic brand and it consists of today’s most popular combined plastic surgery procedures, aimed exclusively at solving common problems faced by women. The surgical process has made its way into popular culture, and it has become the surgery of choice among many women.
The term “Barbie Makeover” refers to a specialized set of body contouring treatments that are performed in tandem to enhance physical alterations. The fact that Barbie’s makeover has no predetermined components contributes to its appeal; each process is customized according to the specific requests of the patient. The surgical technique, on the other hand, usually begins with breast and abdominal contouring treatment, followed by the addition of additional parts as needed.
The components of a Barbie Makeover®
Since the breasts and belly are the most common areas of modification for women for a variety of reasons, a Barbie makeover will usually include breast and abdominal treatment. Breasts will grow larger during pregnancy and breastfeeding, sometimes by a cup size or more. However, the return to “normal” can lead to a considerable loss of breast volume and visible sagging. The abdominal muscles, skin, and tissues stretch due to different factors such as pregnancy and aging.
Your Barbie makeover® include:
Breast implants can replace lost volume and fullness, while a breast lift can improve shape by lifting sagging skin. Our surgeons now use the Keller funnel as a non-contact approach to avoid the risk of infection and capsular contracture during breast augmentation. Breast reduction surgery can help people with abnormally large and unpleasant breasts achieve a smaller, more desirable appearance.
Abdominoplasty (also known as Tummy Tuck) is a widely added method to further improve the figure. A Barbie makeover® may also involve a thigh lift, arm lift or Brazilian butt lift (BBL), so women don’t have to stop there. A Barbie makeover® can be performed in a single operation or performed over many surgical sessions, depending on the individual surgeon and the combination of operations prescribed.
10 things you need to know about the Barbie makeover®:
1. Barbie makeover will be done on an outpatient basis, which means you can recover at home. Our surgeon may recommend an overnight recovery suite for additional assistance within the first 24 hours.
2. Your recovery may take one to two weeks. While your recovery time will vary depending on the treatments included in your Barbie makeover, expect to experience pain, bruising, and swelling for up to two weeks.
3. You will need help in the house – You will be exhausted and tender for several days after your Barbie makeover, making normal tasks impossible; Seek the services of a family member or friend to help you at home.
4. Prohibition to drive until specific painkillers have been stopped – Our surgeon will prescribe the appropriate painkillers for quick recovery, but do not drive under narcotics.
5. Swelling can last up to six months – While the benefits of a Barbie makeover are immediate, overall results cannot be determined until the swelling is gone, which can take anywhere from three to six months.
6. No lifting heavy loads, including babies – For at least six weeks after your barbie makeover, avoid vigorous exercise and heavy lifting, which includes carrying newborns and children weighing more than ten pounds.
7. A non-smoker can get a Barbie Makeover – Stop smoking for at least four weeks before and after your Barbie Makeover, as smoking reduces circulation, which delays wound healing and increases the risk of significant problems. Better yet, use this as an excuse to quit smoking altogether.
8. You’ll still need time to exercise — To make sure the results of your Barbie Makeover last, maintain a healthy lifestyle that includes a well-balanced diet and regular exercise.
9. Since Barbie Makeover involves a combination of invasive procedures, our surgeons are among the best and most qualified in the field to ensure the best outcome during safe surgeries; never put your health or safety at risk to save money.
10. Get ready for a significant increase in self-esteem – Your barbie makeover will transform your life, restoring your confidence and pride in your beauty.